The secret location for Earth Hour's Dance in the Dark has been revealed!

let's click

Followers

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Lady Gaga Hermaphrodite Picture Sparks Rumors


Is Lady Gaga a hermaphrodite?

Put another way, does lady gaga have a penis?

That seems very hard to believe, but hey, if you believe today's craziest batch of rumors and a grainy picture circulating online, then yes and yes!

The photo below, taken from a video filmed at the Glastonbury festival in the UK, shows something between Lady Gaga’s legs you would not expect.

This must make her a hermaphrodite, right? Obviously! It's so obvious!

Lady Gaga Hermaphrodite Picture

Does this picture show that Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite?

According to the celeb news site Bossip, the "Poker Face" songstress once admitted she's a hermaphrodite, though no evidence of this is provided.

“It’s not something I’m ashamed of, I just don't go around telling everyone,” she said (supposedly). “I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself female. It’s just a little bit of a penis and doesn’t interfere much with my life."

Just a little bit of one? How does that work exactly?

“The reason I haven’t talked about it is that it’s not a big deal to me. Like come on. It’s not like we all go around talking about our vags."

"I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot."

"I have both a poon and a peener. Big f**king deal.”

That's some quote, whether it was really her or just some over-caffeinated blogger who uttered it. Here's the video of the Lady Gaga "hermaphrodite" reveal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails